Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Our catastrophes!!! Plural

Oh my goodness-first Gabby comes down with a horrible, I repeat HORRIBLE, stomach flu. OMG, I never knew that one child could go so much. Night before last, she was going every fifteen minutes leaking everywhere so I had to put a trashbag under her. Plus she felt awful so Dad got me some pedialite and we literally fed her dropperfuls of liquid b/c she won't take it in the bottle. I'm happy to report she is feeling SO much better and the diapers have lessened. She is just taking a lot of naps to catch up. Then last night around nine, our neighbor calls during the storm and says, "Uh, there is a tree on both your cars!" grrreeeaaaatt!!! But my iron pumping hubby lifted the tree off and it only left a dent in my car. So we are all doing well now and I'm home with my angel so life is pretty darn good. Thank goodness I could be home to take care of her. Here are some pics from the past few days...



Look at me Mama-I feel better!


Back to our constant exploration phase, now I know she is doing well.


Here she is saying I love you Mommy,
granted it came in the form of da da ja ja but I knew what she meant


I love that smile, it can be sneaky or sweet whatever she is feeling.


Welcome to my World


My sweet sick girl who slept almost all day in our bed (notice Mindy who did the same thing:)

5 comments:

  1. Love the new pics! Gabby is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh honey...I am so glad that things are better now. I have been there...done that. Had to smile at the trash bag thing because I know EXACTLY what you mean and it is SO horrible because you feel SOOOO helpless because you can't really do anything and they can't talk to tell you what they want! UGH. Hoping and praying for a better weekend for you and I am so glad that there was not much damage to your cars. That could have been BAD.
    Hugs
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the cutest ever! I love checking in to see all the adorable outfits and accessories. Does any girl in the state of Tennessee have a more impressive collection of hairbows?! :)So glad she is feeling better. Love, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that Gabby is feeling much better. It is hard to believe that soooo much can come out of something so small. Glad your car is okay also. Gabby is so adorable as always. Love the blue/flower outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok your doggy could be twins with my grandmas dog DAX whois Kya's best friend. I think ther eis a pic of him towards the end of my slide show. WATCH OUT FOR FALLING TREES...girlthat is nuts...So glad Gabby is feeling better she sure is a little Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin