Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy very belated Fourth

Well today is Miss Gabby's 13 month birthday!!! My baby girl is not a baby anymore. She is now going to daycare and seems to be loving it. She is perhaps the most gregarious child I've ever known and loves her new friends. My mom bought a horse, a beautiful white passafino (did I spell that right mom?) named Stormy. Grandma got Gabby a little Stormy to love on. Gabby loves that horse ALMOST as much as Thumper. She rolls around with it and tries to pick it up.

Gabby is doing really well and has clearly started saying "mama" when she wants what I've got. It makes my heart beam!!! Here are some recent pics...

I dedicate this post to my friend Maria because she sent Gabby tons of cute patriotic bows and ribbons. Thanks Maria!



Gabby's bestest friend!


I'm a little sailor girl


Daddy and I


C'mon Daddy, we are gonna be late for storyhour. Hurry!


Kid tested, mother approved


Little Stormy, I love you!


I love my new horsey!


Gabby has a new obsession with strumming the guitar.


Daddy, you want to play me in Madden.


C'mon Uncle Bear, let's go


I'm a walking machine


Three coolest girls ever


Weeeeee.....


Read my book Daddy!


Happy Fourth Grandma!


the fam


Daddy loves me


I'm an all American Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin