Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hunter is Here!

Aww Mama, I finally get to see you. You are so pretty. I'm already getting lipstick on me from your kisses. Under this stylish hat, I have more hair than my Dada.
Here we are in the room, Mama is recovering.
Gabby first meets Hunter. Hunter brought her some cool playthings.
Um, dad, Go ahead and call coach Fulmer. Let him know I'm ready to take over the Quarterbacking duties for the Vols in 2026. Go ahead and save me that Scholarship. Also, can he give me Peyton's number so I can go ahead and get some training tips?

Hey everyone. Hunter is here, well at the hospital with Mama but he is free from the belly. He was born at 11:14 on Thursday and was 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches. Here are some pics of him. Mama is doing well but sore. She will get to come home Sunday and we will be at home all together for the week.

14 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys - he's gorgeous! Best to everyone! (The Chapmans)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hunter is beautiful!!! Love the pictures of your sweet girl finally being the big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualtions! He is just beautiful! Wow, a dream come true! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Love all that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say, but that I have tears in my eyes. I am so overwhelmingly happy for you both! Hunter us beautiful and I hope to see you all in person later today. Love, Nora./

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Who knows....we might start cheering for the Vols if Hunter plays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is beautiful!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and welcome to the world Hunter. What a beautiful boy!!!!So glad Mom and baby are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YIPPIE!! We love seeing your happy family!! Welcome baby Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEA! Congratulations to you guys! He is such a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, so my mom would LOVE the fact that you guys are representing McKendree Village in that one pic - as you know that is where she works....leave it to me to pick that out. Hunter is ADORABLE. I can't wait to see him and Gabby interact. Congratulations, again! Love you guys! Paige

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! He is a little football player for sure! Handsome as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG WELCOME HUNTER!!!!!!! Mera he is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous baby! You look FABULOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin