Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The BEST Natural Deodorant EVER!!! Click Below...

http://www.artspot.etsy.com/

Lemon Lavendar is what I use and it is awesome! As most of you know, I was making my own but I used regular oil which was a little heavy. It worked well so I knew baking soda was the answer but it needed to be coupled with great moisturizers because it can irritate your skin. I ordered a sample of this for .20 and fell in love! It is 98% natural with luxurious moisturizers like coconut oil(the solid kind) and shea butter. It feels soft, luxurious and WORKS!!! It smells heavenly and she has a wealth of yummy flavors to choose from. It does not cake up over time nor does it irritate your skin. So many of the so called natural vegan deodorants may not have aluminum, but they have a plethora of other chemicals. I wanted a truly natural deodorant. This is it!!! I just ordered the regular size today. Well worth the money and can help to prevent breast cancer. You do still sweat but with no odor. It is important to release toxins but aluminum can block toxins in the skin leaving them in the breast area. Do your body good and order some today! Even Gabby loves the smell. She begs to hold the bag and says, "Mmmmmmm, Mama this smell SO good!"

1 comment:

  1. How do you put it on??? is it a powder?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin