Monday, October 19, 2009

new pics
































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. yummmm cupcakes!!!!!! GREAT pics of some sweet faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can not believe how much they've grown, wowser, the time has gone by and they are just cute as can be. Love the pictures. Love gourmet cupcakes! We got some after my surgery from our neighbor!
    hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Time has slipped away from me...I have not checked in on you in a long time...sorry. The kids are getting so big! They are SO cute! OMG they are frickin' adorable!!! We have been having loads of fun over here. Now that the colic and hernia issues are over we are a happy - well rested family now. I have finally updated my blog...I have been quite the slacker. (and I have been a facebook junky lately) I am so glad to see you guys are well and all of the pictures are great! Those kiddos are just too sweet! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin