Saturday, November 07, 2009

What a great Day!


What a great day today! We took the kids to see Hansel and Gretel and they loved it! Rob got them popcorn and a glow stick and they both did great, I would have never thought that. We ate at Noshville, a luxurious breakfast of cheese blintzes and pancakes. Then Bear came over, we biked for about an hour in the sunshine. I took my bike to get fixed and then took the kids for a run in the jogging stroller I got from back from Jenn. I even figured how to get two kids in one stroller. Then Rob fixed turkey meatloaf that was super yummy!
I want to dedicate the song "Heart to Heart" by Toby Keith to my little man who turns 15 months TODAY! I can't even believe it! I love you so much and Daddy, Sissy and Mommy are so proud of you and have so much fun watching your little personality deveop. You bring sunshine to the eyes of everyone you meet. We love you little man!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin