Sunday, May 16, 2010

Things they are a Changin...

Ahhhh, what a month. We have moved to a HOUSE!!! We got a new guard DOG!!! and we found out we have been matched with a family that will adopt our 11 embryos through the Snowflakes Program. Life is different and babies are growing up. I'm trying so hard to enjoy every precious second. Hunter is chatting and saying things like, "How bout Dora mama?" or "Don't want it sissy!" the later more than the former ;) I usually hear screaming and fussing alot these days but only in combination with a lot of hugging, kissing, caring and comforting. The kids are so close and love each other so much, but they definately have their fair share of arguments. We are just loving the house and our new dog, Apollo, is fitting right in. Looking back, it is hard to believe we moved the weekend of the flood and I can't say as I want to do it again, but we are here! Looking forward to creating many memories in the months and years to come in this house!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin