Thursday, May 16, 2013

Funny Talk

Car Conversation after we get Gabby

the kids crack me up, they will literally continue a conversation they were having earlier without a blink after we pick her up even though its been 7 hours. Today was hilarious! They really do have their own language...

Hunter: Hey guess what, I saw you in a commercial today
Gabby: No you didn't, I'm not on TV
Hunter: Yes you were....for soap
Gabby: What??! When?
Me: Hunter, Gabby hasn't been in any commercials baby, that might have looked like her, but it wasn't really her
Hunter: (now getting annoyed) no really, It was YOU! Not someone who looked like you, it was you. Mama, it was SISSY.
Gabby: Well they have to record me, you can't just appear on TV Hunter
Hunter: Well maybe you didn't know they were doing it, but they did. I saw it during Avengers.
Hunter: it was for a soap, you did a good job...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin