Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lots of Firsts!!!

My First Visit to the Zoo with Jac and Sammy and My First Haircut!


Mommy, looking at Sammy is better than any zoo animal.


Me and My Mommy


Jac and Sammy


Sammy, you are far more amazing than these giraffes


I could just admire myself in that mirror all day


Mom don't tell me how much she took off, I can't bear it.


Sammy I think our moms are too intersted in taking pictures than seeing all these monkeys and elephants. Get a move on Moms!


Look at little giraffe on my stroller compared to big giraffe, more importantly, how is my new haircut photographing?

Look at these cuties...thanks for a fun day guys!

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy!!! I grew in Millry. Very small town. Gabby is adorable as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what sweet pictures! It looks like you guys had a GREAT time!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin