Thursday, May 31, 2007


Wow, I have really taken my time blogging. I have just been trying to enjoy every second with my Gabby before I go back to work. Just two more weeks, uggg!! We have been having such a fun time enjoying the lake and the sun! Gabby just LOVES the boat and gets excited when we go to the marina. She is gonna grow up to be a water baby! I will try not to let that much time elapse before I blog again. Here are some pics, sorry so belated!! Enjoy! Hope all my blogger friends are doing well. Thanks for checking on me Mindy!



Three Generations on Mother's Day!!! I was VERY emotional on this day!


Uncle Bear, if I'm gonna go to dental school, I need to start learning now.


Bestest Buds!


We took the boat out to Anchor High Grill and treated Rob's parents to dinner one night. It was alot of fun!


Nana and Papa enjoying dinner!


The Ladd Clan, I love this picture of all of us!


Gabby was a finalist in Nashville Parent Magazine's cover kid contest. We celebrated with a Shoney's breakfast. Yum Yum!


Mama, how do I look?


Hey doggies, did you see my metal?


This calls for a celebration, I need to search through all the bags and pull everything out and find something to play with. Well Daddy's tie will work.


Gabby's shirt says, "Orange you cute!" How appropriate for UT games! Look at how long my baby's hair is getting.


The other night, there were fireworks right outside our backdoor b/c the ballpark is right behind our house. Gabby LOVED watching the fireworks on Memorial Day!


Mommy, don't let them stop!

4 comments:

  1. Hurray! You are back!!! And with lots of pictures!!! I am sure Mother's Day was emotional....how wonderful! ANd how cool that she may be a "cover girl." LOL. I keep waiting for something to come to my neck of the woods to put Mikayla in but nothing so far.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were at. I am having Gabby withdrawals. Looks like you are having a great time with your little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful:)
    It looks like you are having the itme of your life - enjoy every minute of it:)

    Julia:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ladd family! I thought I'd drop by and visit your site. I have finally come back to the computer world. I havn't been on in ages! Gabby is so adorable and you all look so happy! Time sure flies, eh?! I will check in on you more often and we also started a new blog so come on by and check it out! totrodlincoln.blogspot.com.
    Enjoy your summer!
    Hugs~ Philip, Jaime, and Lincoln

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin