Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sammy, Sammy and more Sammy!

We hung out with Jac and Sammy for a playdate, and then last night we hung out with them and had dinner at their house. We ventured down to the playground while dinner was cooking. The kiddies had lots of fun!! Okay -t minus 3 days until Gabby's birthday and t minus 7 days until the pool party! How do these babies grow up so fast! Gabby is such a toddler now!



Sammy, where are you going?


Cutie pie who is carrying my hair clip around


Sammy, I love you!


Mom, did you hear me say I'm in love?


C'mon Sammy lets go play!


He did it!


Look at those little faces


Sammy, before you go I'm gonna need you to just leave this toy with me...


I'm a big girl sitting at the table with mom and Dad with sour cream all over my lips.


My Daddy is SO cool!


Weeeeeeeee


Daddy, lets go to the pool over there!


Is this thing real Dad?


Ladd family:)


Playgrounds rock


Miss giggles on the way home, mama was sure being funny.


Mama, you are a riot!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Ilove those pictures! So adorable. Isn't it crazy our girls are turning ONE already????YIKES. I am sad! Can't wait to see the birthday pictures!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures -- love the family pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mindy...I can't believe the kiddos are turning 1 already!!! They grow up so fast. I love the pictures...Gabby's "boyfriend" is a cutie! Looking forward to the birthday pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin