Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Rob and I are in such a dilemna as we cannot figure out what Gabby will be. For those of you that know me, when it comes to my little girl, I'm usually WAY over the top!!! I went ahead and requested Halloween off so I can have plenty of time to dress Gabby up and take lots of pics. I was worried that if she went to daycare, she would be totally worn out by the time Mommy and Daddy got home.
I also wanted to just tell you blogger buddies a little about what life has been like with Gabby lately. First she is totally in toddler talk mode. She looks at you and talks gibberish and then wants you to respond to her talk. I had heard other moms talk about toddler talk but I had never experienced it firsthand. I noticed after returning to Atlanta that her temper was in full force as well. The terrible twos are very near. I also noticed that Gabby now yells rather than talks alot and loves the sound of her voice. She says mama now very clearly and after a month in Atlanta, she seemed to have forgotten it and had a monster grip on dada at all times. She wanted dada to feed her and dada to hold her and only dada could rock her and it made my heart ache that I had been away from her.
But now mama is back on the scene and lovin life. I think the highlight of every day is when I get to rock my daughter before bed. I get to just sing to her and hold her while she drifts off to sleep, is there anything better?? My job is tough and honestly I hope I make it in sales but who knows?? Daddy is doing well with his new job in beer sales :)) We are stocked at ALL times. We LOVE the weekends sooooo much!! Saturdays are glorious and for the first time in our marriage and as a family, we have normal hours and weekends off. So life is good!
Also a huge Congrats to Scott, Andrea and Miss Anna Rose who are out out OUT of PGN prison!!!!! We are saying a huge thanks tonight to the Good Lord above. Congrats you guys!!! Bring this baby girl home!!!!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally understand the toddler talk and the halloween decisions. She is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words!!!! We leave next week to pick-up Anna...so stay tuned! BTW..Gabby will look adorable in any costume!
ReplyDeleteRob and Mera thanks for your neverending support and prayers during this long process of trying to bring Anna home!
ReplyDeleteScott