So I woke up day before yesterday with sweet Gabby greeting me with a song of the ENTIRE alphabet. She also told me she loved me clearly for the first time on Friday too!! She has been singing the ABC's like crazy. It was like she learned it overnight, it was crazy. She listens to me sing it to Hunter ALL the time and I guess she just woke up on Friday and thought, hey I can sing that too! It blew me away. She has been talking so much asking, "What are you watching" "What are you doing" "Where'd mama go?" Today I stumbled out of the car and she said, "You okay?" This morning she said, "I had a good sleep" Saturday morning, I was laying in bed almost asleep and she said, "you not feel good mama?" She has developed an understanding of how her actions affect others and how others feel in general. On Saturday, I took her to the playground, and she made a new friend and talked about it all day, "I made a friend today Nama!" My sweet sweet little lady! Oh and she definately understands now that birthdays equal cake and ice cream! She keeps saying, "my birthday comin up soon Mama!" oh they learn quick!



Sounds like she's doing just GREAT! I love this age when they are learning so much and come up with new things every day! :)
ReplyDeletesuch smart sweet girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing what they pick up in such a short amount of time...Abby likes telling me that coupons save money..LOL im teaching her well! lol
hugs,leslie
OH Mera, that is absolutely awesome, way to go sweet princess. I'm still trying to get katie to write her name!!!
ReplyDelete