So not only did my hubby find this old, gross ballcap in our many moving boxes in the garage and lug it back into the house only to put it on and look downright HOT!!! but we had such a great date on Saturday AND another Sunday morning came with another warm breakfast waiting for us when we woke up! Rob cooks breakfast for Gabby and I (and Hunter when he starts in with the eggs and toast but for now its Mommy's milk and rice cereal) every weekend and it is glorious! We wake up to eggs made to order no less, toast with honey and bacon for Gabby. It is so nice!!! All I have to do is make a quick cup of coffee.
Rob and I have been through so much in our marriage but I feel like it is getting better and better. I can't believe we are about to celebrate 7 years this year! Wow! I love being married to this silly, goofy, hot hubby of mine! We have a lot of fun and share so many laughs as a family. I feel like since Rob's vacation, we are just on another level. We watched Fireproof together which I HIGHLY recommend to any married couple, shared some precious time together, went on a romantic date and started reading a marriage book together. It was so wonderful to just stop and spend some quality time together and "learn" about each other again. We just had such a fun weekend and laughed and enjoyed each other! Thanks for working so hard for our family and thanks for loving me!!! I couldn't go through this life without you!! Love ya babe! You are an incredible husband and a fantastic father.
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How blessed you are a good man is hard to find sista!!!! Im glad the 2nd time around i found him!!! lol
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses,leslie
Hey - 7 years coming up for us too! Life is good, huh?! Happy for you and your little ones - um, they are cuter than ever! Gabby looks like the perfect big sis.
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed a blessing to be married to your soulmate. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDelete