Monday, December 14, 2009

Frustrated...

Every once in awhile I have a pity party for myself about the embryos. Then I buck up and move on. I never really share it with anyone except maybe Rob. I can't change what has happened. I just get frustrated and honestly I get frustrated because no one knows how I feel. I'm just not and neither is Rob as vocal about issues plaguing us. I just hate it when people play a victim. I see it way too often. I'm too independent and selfless to constantly wallow in grief. Usually I make the choice to move on, I don't let others dictate my life. Life doesn't grant pardons so you move on. But every once in awhile, I get searing angry. Maybe I'm just frustrated about other things and maybe I just have PMS but every so often I just get downright mad that I had to make such a choice and we will never raise those babies. It is so hard as a mother to let go of something that feels not just close to you but a part of you. It reminds me of that aching empty feeling I experienced with the miscarriages. The loss of something that takes so much a part of you with it! I'm proud of my decision and I know it is something that I can live with and am proud to live with but man is it hard at times. It feels good to get it on paper.

Tomorrow is another day...

1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard and I am glad you were able to get your feelings out on paper. There is definite therapy in being able to communicate your feelings. I can't say I know how you feel anymore than you can know how it feels having this chronic knife in your back twisting and turning but I can say from one mom to another, you are an incredible woman and you made one of the most ultimate sacrifices as did the birthmom's to our daughters. There is nothing wrong with feeling frustrated, po'd and down right ANGRY. You have every right to be. We all know that's what we call "LIFE"!!! Please know I am always here for you and if you ever need to vent, chat or email, you just look me up! You know I'm always available any time you need. You are an amazing person as well as an amazing mom and I am very proud to call you my friend, HUGS and KISSES, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin