Saturday, February 06, 2010

Colin will be here soon...









Aunt Jenn got to celebrate the little bundle of joy at the shower I threw for her today, seems only yesterday I was waiting to get into the NICU so Rob and I could see Mister G the night he was born, so tiny! I'm so glad that Jenn is getting to experience that last trimester. We love you Colin and can't wait to meet you! Finished a small photo album of the shower, here are some of my faves of the day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great photographer you are! That is wonderful! What a sweet shower, and so good to meet you there. Your little ones are adorable. I think I actually have met your daughter once when she was with Jennifer at Chick Fil A! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE!!! See, this is why you should follow us around everywhere and just document (hee hee). Just kidding, of course. ;) Seriously, your pictures are amazing and as sweet as the shower was for me. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin