Sunday, August 08, 2010

Going Private!

With everyone going on in our lives right now with the embryos and as our lives continue in our own family, Rob and I have chosen to go private with the blog. I really want to be open to share my thoughts about the matching process and have been having quite a difficult time up until lately regarding everything that has happened, although I have shared very little. I started this as both a memory book and journal for my children and hope that we will have people that wish to continue on this journey, but that is not my sole purpose. I want my children to understand why we believe as we do and why we have made the choices we have, but mostly I want to share their memories, love and laughter that makes my heart shine on everyday. They are our life and our loves and we want them to know about their everyday adventures, and all about our family. If you want to continue on with us, please send me an email or leave a comment with your email address in it. Thanks! We have enjoyed sharing our family with yours!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I've missed you and all my blogging buddies! I keep vowing to get back in the swing thing and blog again. This has just been one of those years. The kids are just cute as a bug!

    Hugs, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin