Gabby girl is growing like a weed
I feel like everyday she is getting bigger and stronger. I'm so amazed! Today I took her into work for a short while and then we hit Bed Bath and Beyond for some toy bins. My little princess has alot :)
I feel like everyday she is getting bigger and stronger. I'm so amazed! Today I took her into work for a short while and then we hit Bed Bath and Beyond for some toy bins. My little princess has alot :)

Mom, thanks for taking me to work today.

Hey give me that, I love chocolate.

I want to chew on it, but where's my chocolate?

Heeyyyy, where is my CHOCOLATE?

I love my new bouncy seat Gavin gave me, look at my toothies Mommy.

Hey Mom, watch me.

YEAH, I'm a bouncin girl.

This is like a rollercoaster ride at Disneyland.

Mom, I need to know if you got that on camera?

She is so beautiful and so happy!!1
ReplyDeleteHello....So Happy you signed our BLOG today...I did not know you had a blog so I just added yours to my daily check list. How are you? I totally love that hat it is so cute...Kya would yank that right off in a flash. Hugs candy and Kya Blu
ReplyDeleteSo glad to find you on here...I love the hat so much...Kya would yank that thing right off. How do you like your car seat I am fixing to get one and can't deside which Britax model to get
ReplyDelete