Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Baby is Home!!!!


Maybe you thought I was sleeping but no no..I'm back!!



Hey ya'll look at me!!! I'm back...and older!

Okay I'm slowly figuring out this blog, and hopefully will master it soon!! I want to keep a diary of a day in the life of Gabby but right now it is more like a month in the life of Gabby. So as I practice, here are some pics of my amazing baby girl now that she is home. ONE MONTH!!!! I cannot believe it!! I love her SOOOO much!




I'm so happy to be home!! I missed my Mommy and Daddy so much!!!


1 comment:

  1. Mera & Rob, she is SO CUTE! I need to see her again ASAP! (and you guys, too!) Aunt Paige is feeling a little bit of Gabby withdrawal. Call me soon!

    P.S. - She seems SO happy to be home. How sweet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin