Thursday, January 04, 2007

Our Playdate!!


Visit With Mary-Kathryn

We had so much fun visiting with Brock, Gabby Grace and Cole that I had to put this in a separate post. It was so cute watching the kids play together. M-K is one of my best friends and Cole and Gabby are almost the same age. They were too cute playing with their toys. Gabby Grace (M-K's brother's baby) thought Rob was IT!!! She just loved him. And Brock was just the best big sister ever with all the babies everywhere.


Rob I love you and my name is Gabby too.


Cole, I think I'm gonna need you to give my your paci..


Thank you Cole, let me just get that... hey are we gonna get married when we grow up because I think I love you but I also love Sammy too.


Rob you are so funny


Come here Rob I think I want you to myself now.


Watch Rob I can dance.


Cole now I know you didn't just find another toy I need to have did you?


Who are you strange arm that keeps me from falling over?


Oh my gosh, thank you Mary-Kathryn for my toy.


Cole, do you wish you had my toy?


I think I could share, I think maybe Cole, wait no this toy is pretty neat, I'm gonna need you to let me have this Cole but I will give your paci back.


Look at all my new friends. Thank you for holding me Brock! I love you guys, let's be friends forever.


Who are you strange lady taking pictures of us?


Hey lady, what are you doing? Get yourself a toy and sit down.


Seriously lady, stop with the camera.


Gabby, I love your bow, I'm gonna need you to take it off so I can give it to my sister Brock. I think I just need to take it now.

1 comment:

  1. I love her bows too. Where do you get them? I must know.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin