Saturday, February 23, 2008
Awesome News!
I was talking to my Brother in law on the way home last night and heard some wonderful news. Our nephew Gavin said Sorry for the first time at school yesterday! This is huge news as speech is something that he has had difficulty with and we weren't sure if he will ever be able to speak. Jen and Marc are probably both thrilled that it happened and disappointed that they weren't there to hear it. Please keep Gavin and them in your prayers that he can provide a repeat performance for his Mom and Dad and that this is only the beginning for many more words to come. You can hear all about it by clicking on our link to his blog titled All about Gavin. Congrats Marc and Jen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for sharing in our excitement you guys! I can't wait to hear him myself. I hope Gabby gets to feeling better really soon and that Mera feels well, too. I guess it's just that time of year. I think I've got the flu. Yuck! Anyway, I love the recent pictures. Keep 'em coming. Love y'all.
ReplyDelete