Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finally Pics!!


Rob and I cook a big breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays and Gabby LOVES to be involved.


She usually helps me make muffins, it really makes her feel part of the action.


Mom, only I get to lick the bowl, sorry cook's orders!


We had a wonderful surprise birthday for Rob's Aunt Dorothy. Her son Paul is in the music biz so we were treated to a rare concert of several of their artists, one of which just released a CD. It was one of the best nights I've had. I thoroughly enjoyed it and Gabby was literally mesmorized by the guys! She LOVES hearing live music!


Go guys go!

Oh my gosh, you guys are the coolest EVER! Can I rush the stage?


Hangin on Cousin Heather's legs


Dorothy's daughter Heather and husband Bob also treated us to a magical song!


Heather has a beautiful voice!


Paul's business partner Tray, who is one of my favorite people, is in charge of the musical side of the business and has an incredible voice as well.


Mom, what is with the camera?


I'll just call Grandma and let her know you are out of control with the pictures!


We took a quick break from being trapped in the house from being so sick to visit Miss Wendy's nursery. It was so cute and her house looks like a model home by the way. It is so darn cute! Gabby though all those toys were just waiting for her!


Wendy since I've made myself at home everywhere else, can I go in here?


Wendy come on and play with me


This is how I found my two favorite people after dinner watching the Incredibles.


Daddy I can totally be a star just like everyone on American Idol. Much to Daddy's dismay, Gabby actually likes it and claps after every performance, good or bad. She is indifferent. She just loves to clap when everyone else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin