Friday, October 31, 2008

hALLOWEEN 2008 sNOW wHITE AND bUNNY fUN!

What a great Halloween this year!!! Daddy got home early and we ate at Cici's with the kiddos. Of course Gabby decided she had to wear her costume. Then we went to Mom and Dad's and Uncle Bear came over. Mom had a Tinkerbell cupcake waiting on her which is Gabby's absolute FAVORITE thing right now! Then Bear, Rob and I took them out trick or treating around my parent's neighborhood which was SO busy and there were even hayrides in the street! Gabby did so well considering she never left Daddy's arms last year. She got scared at the end by this bloody doctor costume this boy was wearing but other than that, she really enjoyed it and did so well asking for candy and saying thank-you! We all enjoyed some treats after that!





of course Ariel and Thumper came to Cici's



How come sissy is dressed up and I'm not Mom?




Because thats what big girls do Hunter, you were asleep!!



Gabby took this picture!



Don't worry Bruddy, Mama will dress you soon!





NAMA!!!!


Wow, my very own Tinkerbell cupcake, thank you Nama and Pa! I'm dressed as Snow White carrying Ariel and enjoying a Tinkerbell cupcake. Every princesa's dream!


WOW!!!



Tinkerbell I need to get you out of that cake!




Ariel is a little annoyed that she is being upstaged



sweet little duckie






hangin with Uncle Bear





























A Dora pumpkin




someone gave her airplane peanuts, I mean c'mon!



enjoying a pop pop

talking to Mr. Hunter


BLAST FROM THE PAST....HALLOWEEN LAST YEAR!






3 comments:

  1. Love all the halloween pics of Snow White and Your baby duckie!!!

    They are just toooo precious for words!!!

    Hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures and such a pretty pretty snow white and "ducky"!!! So glad to see they had so much fun and I am still pretty bowled over that someone actually gave out AIRLINE peanuts, OH MY GOSH...................

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pics!! My Gabriella was Snow White last year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin