Okay so my boy is BIG!!! Today he is 2 months old, Happy Two Months Little Man!!! At his appointment today he was in the 98% for weight and 90% for height. WOW! My doc said I have supercharged milk to rebound so well! He said he looked so great and will be a tall little dude. I guess this is what happens when your hubby is 6'5" He told me he was the size of an average 4 month old and a small 6 month old. HA!!! But he said just keep doing exactly what you are doing, he said his weight will even out at some point. He said often with breastfed babies, the weight is higher in the beginning. Ya think!!!
As for other news, I have succumb to the cult that is facebook. Oh dear, it is too addictive and they actually have lots of adoption groups. I have connected with so many old college and high school peeps. It is so fun and Rob even signed up. Yesterday Wendy and I went to the zoo with a dear friend from high school and had a blast. We also went last Wednesday to the zoo. Have I mentioned we love the zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment