Monday, October 13, 2008

More wedding pics from my camera


Everyone wanted to hold Hunter, he was lovin it!


the happy couple! Mike and Marsey!



Gabby couldn't get enough of Mady, they were so cute dancing!













Gabby is in a Tinkerbell phase right now and wanted a picture. Unfortunately we lost her on the trip!



This is all Gabby right here! So funny! I lift Hunter up and in a furry creature goes in his place.




So many people tell me Gabby looks like a China doll or baby doll. At the rehearsal dinner, she looked so cute!!! She really looked just like a walking doll! She is just so sweet! And so is baby brother!

3 comments:

  1. Gabby and Hunter are growing so much - they're precious! You look great...keep up the good work.

    Your blog is so cute!!! I've been looking at the same site you used, but haven't done anything yet - I absolutely have to...this is awesome!

    I am so happy that things are going well for you guys. I really miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the beautiful wedding pics!!! Your kids are soooo cute!!! Hunter is getting so big!!!

    Hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin