I thought in light of sweet Stellan returning home, I might join in on the "Not Me" Monday blog carnival that Mckmama over at www.mycharmingkids.com started just for fun. It is quite relieving to tell about your woes and pretend that it was indeed "not you" who would do those things at all. If you click on the badge above, it will take you to Mckmamas blog and her "not me" Monday post as well as all five hundred others. Whew! Thats a lot!
So here goes:
I most certainly did not just let Hunter crawl over to the dog bowl while I was eating lunch and let him stick his hand in the water and amuse himself playing with the food bowl just so I could have one stinkin minute to myself to finish my food. I mean that would be gross, full of germs and just plain nasty especially for a germaphobe. Oh no, not me.
I also did not let my daughter wear Snow White today even when it has blood on it because I knew taking it off would result in a ginormous fit and I didn't feel like listening to her cry at the moment. Oh no, not me. I mean what Mom would let her wear the same outfit over and over and pretend its not her Halloween costume. C'mon I'm not that crazy, oh no, not me! Nor did I leave her pink princess outfit on that is still a tad big and falls down and decide to just throw a jacket over it rather than battling her with a new outfit to go to Food Lion only to spend the entire time trying to pull it up because she was determined to hold her new Barbie toothbrush and my cashews as well as Thumper and had no hands to pull it up herself. Puhleeease, that is so unlike me.
I most certainly did not almost try to make conversation to the lady in front of me about how much I love couponing because I saw her with some right before she was busted for coupon fraud. Oh no, not me.
Rob and I did not end up with four balloons this past weekend because we got one from his work party, one from a birthday party, and two from Red Robin after dinner. I also would never tell Gabby thats its super fun to let them go and watch them fly away even though it was dark and you couldn't see the balloon go very far. I mean really, what kind of neatfreakish Mom am I that I don't allow four helium balloons to hang around, which by the way were all Gabby's, the fact that we got one for Hunter did not matter to sissy who swiped it as soon as possible for her stash. Not me!
And lastly, I most certain did not pretend that I'm not really moving in two weeks and clean the house as usual just because I'm procrastinating as long as possible. Oh, no, not me!


LMAO how fun!!! i should do this one day!
ReplyDeleteOh Mera, you had me laughing my total butt off.. And I have to tell you I really needed that alot today. I'm having some issues with my sister and niece and not sure how to solve them or whether to step in or not so I really needed to laugh and you so made me laugh and I had to keep saying yup, that's me too!!!! Been there, done that, hahahahahaha I'm still laughing!!!!! THANK YOU MY FRIEND, loved it
ReplyDelete