This is a fabulous natural health and beauty website with a good selection of haircolor. I ordered and used the highlights which worked well. They have all kinds of beauty products.
Burts Bees is awesome and affordable hair and body care. They take great pride in their products and most are 90% or more natural. Let me tell you that Target has the best and most affordable selection of natural and organic shampoos and conditioners.
When I was shopping for my shampoo, Gabby had one heck of a breakdown and screamed at the top of her lungs. Boy did she get an earfull in the car. I was livid with her. I'm not spanking as much, but man its so hard to stay calm and positive. I just hate contsantly saying no, no , no to her all the time. And I really hate spanking her.
The next day, we ventured to another mall for four hours and I was calm, positive and happy the whole day. She responded so well and was an angel. I reasoned with her very well. 80% of discipline is explanation and 20% is punishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment