WOW, that truly was the moving story I've read in a really long time Mera. How incredibly proud of you and your husband. I know there was so much you had to consider into seeing this through and I know that God in his wisdom will follow through to what shall be. Please know that though I have no answers, I have a humongo CYBER HUG for your both. Honestly, you both are truly our hero's. My husband had tears in his eyes when I made him come read this. Blessings now and always my friend. Lots of luv to you and your beautiful family.
WOW, that truly was the moving story I've read in a really long time Mera. How incredibly proud of you and your husband. I know there was so much you had to consider into seeing this through and I know that God in his wisdom will follow through to what shall be. Please know that though I have no answers, I have a humongo CYBER HUG for your both. Honestly, you both are truly our hero's. My husband had tears in his eyes when I made him come read this. Blessings now and always my friend. Lots of luv to you and your beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteCant wait to read!
ReplyDeleteyou are such an amazing and wonderful woman. The article is truly thought provoking and definitely not an easy decision.
ReplyDelete