Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sad Day

Tomorrow will be a sad day if this healthcare reform bill passes. I hope Obama was wrong when he said he had enough votes to secure the passage of this bill. I can imagine those opposing the bill were put under tremendous pressure and received a visit from the president himself. I cannot imagine the back handed deals, pressure and corruption taking place on Capital Hill right now.

My children are experiencing a changed world. It saddens me that they may be assigned a hospital of care, wait long periods of time for routine procedures and surgeries, watch while the existence of customer service, care and competition become obsolete. Every individual will lose their dignity and it will become about cost. And like every other government run organization, if there is a flaw, it will be because they don't have enough money.

Give us more, let us fix the flaws.

I pray for the future of this nation. I pray that politicians vote on behalf of their constituents and do not succumb to the greed and corruption. I pray for the assault on our Constitution. If only the Founding Fathers could see us now! We need a society of believers. I am astonished at the corruption that exists in our family unit, our government and our politicians. Obama needs a copy of Financial Peace. Stop spending! Stop telling us you know what is best for our people, stop telling us to give up our money to help people get healthcare when we are broke as a nation, STOP THE MADNESS!

What a sad day it will be tomorrow! It literally sickens me the amount of corruption going on this very minute in Washington while trying to secure votes for this bill. Bribery, blackmail, money, deals, treachery, it is all happening. I pray they are wrong! I really pray they do not have the votes. Get these people out of office!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more. Michael and I cringe at the thought of what Cole will inherit from this govt. It's a scary thing - just bathing it in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin