Thursday, March 22, 2007

Consignment Sale Goodies and Diva Mode!

Here is the smile that excuses all! Gabby is such a funny delight. She already knows how to get Mom and Dad to be putty in her hands with lots of cheese. If I say no or turn her away from something, she just looks at me and grins and starts moving towards the same thing again very slowly with a big grin as if that makes it okay!


My little Cheese Puff!


How about this grin, aren't I cute mama! (Check out the post-nap, pre-bow hairdo, gotta love it)


How is it that when you have a room FULL of toys, they go for the fireplace?


My sister in law Jenny gave me a guest pass to this boutique consignment sale and I spent $170!!! Yikes. On bows and clothes, NOT GOOD...Here are some of my faves :)



I LOVE Potato Saks



...and Bailey Boys, all for a fraction of what they normally are! Yahoo!


I walked out of the room for a second with lots of toys for her on the floor and when I walked back in, this is what I see. Silly girlie!


My Huggies rock!


I look crazed again, just ignore...but Gabby wanted to show you her new Hip Hammock Mom got her (at a consignment sale, I'm such the junkie)


What do you mean its naptime?


Lets just call Grandma and Nana, I bet they wouldn't say its naptime.


blurry, but this what she loves to do now is stand on her toy and turn the yellow wheel in the wrong direction so it clicks. She is so proud of herself!


Here I go, place close attention...and don't try this at home people. Okay well only Sammy cause I know you have one but nobody else.


SURFIN....... SURFIN USA!!!!


Whats that Barney, its imagination time


Just kidding Daddy!!! Really its just the Backyardigans and my Carebears book that I read upside down.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin