Thursday, March 15, 2007

Crazy Balloon Dude!

Today was a fun day! I had a doctor's appt. on Jaclyn's side of town and picked up lunch for us and we went to hang out with Sammy. Then we went shopping for the babies which of course is my favorite thing to do. Then we went to El Chicos with John and Mary tonight. Gabby was pretty petrified of scary balloon guy but otherwise we had a great time.


Daddy get that scary guy away from us. What a weirdo!


Who wouldn't be a little terrified of this?


Mommy thank goodness we are home away from crazy balloon guy. Also Aunt Jaclyn, check out how perfect these shoes match my outfit and Mommy had no idea.

Wanna try 'em?


Look at my cool "G" bow that Mommy got. Thanks Aunt Jenn for the guest pass to the consignment sale!


Best buds!


Cutie pies


Sammy can you believe Mom is buying me four more bows? I already have about a million.


I gave Gabby one of those biter biscuits and let her go to town and make a big ole mess.


My absolute favorite toy, rediscovered tonight in Daddy's car!

2 comments:

  1. She is soooo adorable. Sounds like you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...she is so cute and congrats on the pageant! I was going to enter Mikayla in the one at our mall but she was sick that weekend and I was so sad we had to miss it. We will next time for sure. About the balloon guy...Alec was TERRIFIED of people dressed up like that for about his first three years. He didn't even like Chuck E Cheese. He cried...and cried at Santa and the Easter Bunny too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin