Tonight we went to have dinner with Wendy and Tim and Gabriella LOVED Tim. She already loves Wendy and tonight was the first time she met Tim. He got down on the floor to play with her and when he got up and walked away, she started wailing. Tim is one of fourteen and I think she senses his comfort around kids. Plus her Mommy and Daddy like that he is a doctor and after a trip to the ER, you learn to be grateful for doctors close at hand :) Thanks for a yummy dinner! Gabby says thank you Aunt Wendy and Uncle Tim! She loves you guys alot!








OK....first of all I want to know where you get the hairbows. Now that I have said that OMG HOW CUTE IS SHE!!!!! I am in love with her and all of her sweetness! I just read the post about the trip to the ER and that is so scary! I am so glad that she is OK!!!!!! WOW! But you are so right...everything goes right in the mouth. I am dreading Mikayla to start crawling because I know I am going to have to keep a better eye on all the small things that that I forget about since Alec is no longer eating things off the carpet. LOL. I love all of your pictures!
ReplyDeleteHugs
So cute!!! I love the lady bug outfit.
ReplyDelete