Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Big Weekend!



After we brought Mindy home from the clinic still dopey, the cat wouldn't leave her side. I think she knew Mindy had been in distress and it worried her. I came upstairs to find the cat by her side again.



Thanks Uncle Bear for helping us get our new TV!


Miss Priss in all her glory


The boys getting rid of the old TV. I got in trouble for taking pictures instead of helping right after this picture :)


A proud owner thinking of all the Madden hours to be played on this TV


Momma and her boo


the fam!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is Valerie. I am a friend of Rob's from the TGBC youth group. I recently met you at the reunion. Anyway, I just wanted to comment on the family picture in this blog entry. It is so great! You need to frame that one!I am so very happy for all of you. I have enjoyed watching your adoption journey! Gabby sure is a lucky girl to have found you all for parents! Here is my blog address if you are interested in checking out my boys!

    http://willcolinjack.vox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are a TRIP! Knowing I had to show off that TV to you know who and said "this was the one we were talking about" HEE HEE!!! ;-) I hope you guys have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin