Saturday, November 10, 2007

New TV!!

Well after our morning breakfast at McDonalds, we headed home for Gabby's nap. Uncle Marc and Uncle Bear came over to help us move out our old TV to Uncle Bear's house and go buy our new TV from Brent's house, which he just moved into I might add ( Don't worry Brandi, I will post pics :) Brent and Brandi are my best friends at work and Brent just happened to mention that he was selling his 53" HD rear projection TV, Yahooooo!!! Rob and I have been wanting one for SO long!!! So stay tuned for our early Christmas present to each other!! Yes, we get excited over little things :)

Gabby continues to grow and grow and life is good. Her two grandpas get to keep her one day a week each and she goes to daycare three days a week. Slowly I'm learning my way around my job and really enjoy what I sell. It is a HARD and challenging job but I'm making more than I've ever made so I can stick it out for awhile :) Rob really enjoys his job and keeps losing weight faster than I am, no grudges here :) IT MAKES ME CRAZY!!!! But he does get physical exercise all day delivering beer while I'm on the phone all day! I'm attempting low carb and so far so good. We'll see. But he's lost thirty pounds and I have lost ten so far-AHHH!

So stay tuned for pictures from this weekend, I'm getting so see my friend Mary-Kathryn and my friends Crystal and Connor and my friend Brent so I'll have lots of pics! Gabby loves having busy days with friends. Plus I'm getting lots of things ready to consign to pay for our TV!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I am loving all the pics of her. She is a doll and looks like she is full of energy like Kayla:-) I am hoping things at your job get better...it has to be hard to adjust to something new but you will get there!! Good job about losing weight! That is awesome and yes, men ALWAYS lose weight quicker then US. Kris has been losing weight with me and he isn't even TRYING...just eating my healthy dinners and he has lost more then me! UGH. Oh well...but you are doing great!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin