Sunday, November 09, 2008

Snow White and Hunter


beautiful angel!


okay not only was she Snow White ALL week, but last week we played dress up too on top of the Snow White dress!!


Mama check out these shoes!


they are so fancy mama!


girl time~I love this sweet princesa!


Daddy preparing him for football training in the park


two studs


Gabs and her Papa


Gabs and Nana enjoying the sunset-we took bunches of pictures in the park


Thumper apparently went and stole Hunter's shoes...crazy rabbit


yep thats right, still Snow White


lovin the thumb


enjoying his new play area


Mom, I hate tummy time, turn me over so I can talk to the dude in the mirror above me



I love this face, he is so handsome!


hey you in the mirror!


Hunter's face cracks me up!


Snow White at the zoo


the youngest linebacker ever


Wendy and Zach


I discovered this after walking back downstairs....apparently Ariel likes the new play area too!


Gabs had to have time in there after Hunter


like father...


like son...

no joke, they were doing this when I walked upstairs the other night...crazy


HAPPY THREE MONTHS LITTLE MAN, SISSY, DADDY AND I LOVE WATCHING YOU CHANGE EVERY DAY!! YOU ARE LOVED SO MUCH SON!


JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!


enjoying the exersaucer Wen brought back


Gabs showing Hunter how to use everything


I get the feeling sissy wants me out of here


that's right, its my turn!!!


enjoying Baby Einstein together


get that camera away Mom, you are interrupting us!




Daddy and his gang!



sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. OMG They are soooooo cute in these pics!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW they melt my heart!!

    Hunter is ready to play football for sure!!!
    And your little snow white is a doll!!! Never a doll moments with kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooo loved seeing all the pictures and of course there couldn't be two more beautiful children ever. I liked seeing how much your daughter likes to follow the things Hunter is doing as we see that with our two daughters as well! We call it the "monkey see 1 and monkey see 2" around here!

    Hmmmm, can see the similiarities in those daddy/son "stretches"!!!

    Thanks for sharing those adorable pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin