Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wonderful Wednesdays!

Ahhhhhhh a tiring relaxing four hours at the zoo today. Well almost...except for the meltdown Gabby had in front of everyone a couple of onlookers.

Apparently, your mom pulling you away from the carousel to nurse your brother is NOT COOL!

So a beautiful Snow White fell to the ground into an all out fit and then when I tried to pacify her in my sternest, yet calmest tone, she proceeded to WALK AWAY. You know the point when you just crack and have had enough, yep I was there.

Gabby was however quite helpful when she sprayed the entire glider with a bottle of Renuzit she found under the sink while I was chatting away on the phone after seeing me spray the chair the W-D 40 the night before. I got so tickled I wasn't even mad. It was cute because she was trying to help mommy and she was quite proud of herself.

Here is another snippet from our week:

the scene (Mom walks in the den to see Hunter in his bouncer and Gabby holding on to the bouncer facing Hunter, her head laid down at his feet)

Gabby: MAMA!!!!

Me: yes baby I'm RIGHT here, don't scream.

Gabby: Baby Hunter hit Babby (she calls herself Babby)

Me: is that so?

Gabby: OOOUUCCCHHH!!! (rubbing her head)

Me: baby, STOP screaming. If you put your head right at his feet, I feel confident he would indeed hit you by accident.

Gabby: staring at me

Me: he's just a baby and...

Gabby: interrupting oOOOOUUCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!

Me: (in the most monotone voice I can muster) Hunter please don't hit your sister.

Gabby: confident in her victory, she smiles and walks on

4 comments:

  1. LOL aren't big sisters FUN!?! Poor Hunter, already getting blamed for everything! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep already fighing! LOL Us big sisters we just rock! Ha can you tell im a big sister? LOL

    Luv,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just LOVE that competition thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HILARIOUS! That is too cute...I love how you played it out, though, and confronted Hunter...Gabby sounds like quite a character.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin