Being that this is the fourth time I have been pregnant, I must say that I am very adept at managing the changes that come with pregnancy. I feel pretty darn normal and really don't feel much different at all. I feel twinges in my stomach every once in awhile and don't get me started on the chest. Yes they hurt so bad I could scream. But really I feel really good. Smells bother me and every once in awhile a mild and I mean mild wave of nausea will come over me but then it passes. AND this is is with my 1000mg. of progesterone I'm on as well, estrogen tablets, baby aspirin, folbic tablets and prenatals. Thats 11.5 pills a day to keep this pregnancy happy healthy and growing. Its working well.
We did have a slight scare with my progesterone as it fell slightly. It was 31, then 56 then fell to 46 so thats when they upped my pills to 5 a day of progesterone because they want it to be 100-150 and definately not falling. So all hopes of not having another blood test before the first ultrasound is gone but I'm fine and staying positive and happy. My beta levels are still skyrocketing, as long as I can stay pumped up with enough progesterone until 12-14 weeks, I'll be good. Progesterone keeps the pregnancy going until the placenta takes over. I feel good and happy.
Miss Gabby is doing well and we talk about "baby" all the time and she points to my stomach. I tell her to give the baby some love and she leans down and puts her head on my belly and hugs it. Is she not the cutest child ever? She is also talking much more these days and points out "Nanta" on all the rooftops, seems almost entranced by all the lights and loves seeing our tree all lit up. She says, "Tan chu" for thank you and "peas" for please. I took today off to be with her and have wrapped all the presents and yes we are actually about to head out for more shopping. Are we crazy. Yes we are!!! Good news is, she is feeling better from her awful cold that seemed to take residence in her chest and couldn't go to daycare all last week. Being a working mother, it is hard to leave my child every single day but when she is sick, I ache for her all day. I just can't stop thinking about my baby. It makes it that much harder. So off we go to hit the crowds. No worries, pics to come this weekend. Also yeah for my friend Maria who just had a baby boy named Bennett and all are home safe now. Love you guys!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment