I never forget my camera EVER! So today when we went Christmas shopping and my mom said, "Now I know you've got pictures of her today because she is so cute" I totally forgot my camera. I feel like I have been in a bit of a fog lately. So sorry, no pics today.
Rob and I had a lot of fun shopping today out in Mt. Juliet. But this year is difficult because I have no idea what to get everyone.
Also I wanted to tell all my blog buddies that I'm going to put our dropshots page link up here so you can just look at out videos because the videos take so long to load. I'll add video often.
www.dropshots.com/mmc2a
Also look for the link in our sidebar as well. Happy Holidays everyone!!
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment