Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What a weekend!!

So, Daddy here. Gabby has not been feeling good and I stayed home with her. I guess she was feeling the need for some extra attention. As many of you know Mera and I had three miscarriages before Gabby along with a failed IVF attempt after she came home. Well, we got the news today that we are definitely expecting a baby and the numbers look really strong from the blood test. This is great news as Mera's hormone levels during the previous pregnancies were never quite high enough. We are at 5 weeks right now which should make Gabby a big sis in August of '08.

Since this is Gabby's blog we must make sure that everyone knows that she can already say baby (she was doing that before she heard the news) and was pointing out that Mera's fingernail polish was purple. I was especially impressed with that. We'll have more soon, off to celebrate and chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin