
Mommy's Snow Bunny helping me with the lights

Lights that I literally threw up in about two seconds just for Gabby because she loves them. They are not Rob's thing so it is up to me to put them up. Not bad for fifteen minutes work huh!

Gabby checking out mama's work

Since Gabby came home, Rob and I have been going to this Mexican restaurant once or twice a month and our waiter Manuel just loves Gabby so we got some cute pics tonight of her buddy.

Bestest friends

Hi Mama, I see you!

Dada, where's "Nanta?" (Santa in Gabby language)

Thumper is pretty excited for Christmas too, I wonder what Santa is bringing him?

Mama, where is my friend Manuel?

the princess and our dirty living room aka. Gabby's playroom

Mama, the princess and the grinch at Daddy's Christmas party last weekend!
Look at her! She is a Winter Wonderland PRINCESS! Hugs and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
ReplyDelete