Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Big Baby Boy!

Well sorry folks, every picture I take reflects off the film so until Rob gets home, I'm going to have to delay the pictures. I can't figure out how to turn off the flash. I'm not quite as technologically-inclined as my hubby.

BUT, all is well with Hunter. He is just a doll and had such a cute face on the 4D, really the pictures are not as clear as the actual ultrasound was. We got a great view of him and he was yawning! We got to see his heart, brain, 3 inch feet and his face.

My placenta has moved up high so thats great and the fluid level was great. Hunter is just a big little dude, measuring in the 75% and weighs five pounds, Gabby's birthweight. I think Rob has been making him do training exercises while I sleep, he certainly knows how to punt against mama!

I'm SO excited!!! All is well with my little dude, I sure can't wait to meet him, he is going to be tall with big feet as Rob wears a size 14.

When Bear, Jenn and I walked out, we walked right into a crisis unbeknownst to us. A lady in a taxi in the parking lot was having a seizure and the taxi cab driver was absolutely freaking out. We went back in to get a doctor who was an OB and then she sent me back for a bulb syringe and bag which I asked Bear and Jenn. Bear left to get the nurses and they wheeled out several other carts with machinery to assist the panicked doctor. As we were leaving, the ambulance arrived. Boy, you never know what you will run into.

2 comments:

  1. YAY I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your little dude is just perfect! I can't wait to see the pics. He is going to be one big boy - that's for sure...
    (You should swing by our site to see some very EXCITING news)
    Take care and I'll be checking back soon for pics.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin