Monday, June 30, 2008

Shower Time!!

What a fun memory, it was absolutely perfect!! I had all my girls (M-K you were there in spirit), my family, a dear family friend and the most wonderful and amazingly all sugar-free food! It was a delightful morning and I cannot thank my wonderful sister-in-law Jenn enough for such a fabulous shower.

She had the best games and it was relaxing and fun in their beautiful new house. Hunter got some amazing gifts and I think I'm all done with his nursery and his supplies. Plus Nora got us a Target gift card for anything else. Mom had already offered us our pick of the chest of drawers to go in his nursery not to mention an adorable embroidered onsie, a football (Rob's fave and this got a good laugh) and a huge teddie bear, Mary (Rob's mom) got us our tandem stroller YEAH!! and she made Hunter a blue blanket, SO soft and thoughtful and Jenn got us a beautiful silver giraffe, fun blanket, car decals and a cute baby soap complete with a rubber ducky.

Wendy made a bag for Hunter complete with goodies, Becky gave us lots of clothes, toys and much needed diaper supplies, Jac got him two Safari Boppy covers and a sweet frog outfit and Dorothy gave us a Bumbo seat and fun clothes and shoes.

And of course the princess Gabriella got lots of cool gifts as well. Mom got her two "moo-moo's" (movies) which we all know is her obsession, a baby in a bag, and two Dora books. Wendy made her a pink bag with her name on it with Nemo stickers (which was a huge hit Wen) and a bracelet and hair barrettes. Mary made her a handknit pink blanket like Hunters which is supersoft. She also really dug the football, who knew! And she kept riding around around in the stroller all night.

Thanks to everyone who came and made the day so special and thanks again to Jenn for such a beautiful morning. Pics are below!!

Also Jenn and I went to see the Sex in the City movie the next day and besides hitting the bathroom four times from the time I walked in to the time I left, we both gave it a thumbs up!!!! Good times! Back to the doc tomorrow, will post later!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet and too complimentary! It was so nice of the moms to help out with the appetizers and desserts. I had a blast! I'm so glad you did, too. I LOVE Gabby's faces. I miss her too much!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin