Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Good News!

Well I had a good doctor's appointment today. Hunter was a wiggly worm and is moving so much that my whole stomach now changes shape. I digress..... my pulse was a little lower and all bloodwork came back fine. I LOST a half pound and the nurse was very excited and kept thanking me for doing all they were asking of me. Being that I woke up at 4 in the morning to get up with Rob and cook breakfast because I was so hungry I couldn't sleep and by now at 8:30 was again so hungry I felt weak was not so fond of my diet, I tried to just mumble thank you and be nice. When asked if I like the diet when I'm full and again when I'm hungry, the response of one of them comes full of four letter words. You decide which.

But, things are going well and for the most part my blood sugar is measuring well. I also talked with my doc about a C-section and a vaginal delivery and we decided I could go with a vaginal delivery and if pushing becomes stressful, we move to a C-section. I just don't want to plan on surgery if I'm allowed to at least attempt labor. If Hunter is growing too fast or I feel better with a C-section, we can plan it for 39 weeks if I decide later thats what I want. So I'm happy with the plan.

So now drug free, We'll see when Hunter plans to come into this world. Dr. Vasquez had told me that if it was going to affect me, it would take about 10 days to get into trouble. So far, I feel great so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo glad things are looking good right now! I know you're relieved. Still praying and will continue to do so. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin