Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here's the Dealio....

So I'll make this short and sweet because I'm tired but here is the deal. Doc says my cervix yet again is not doing anything again. BP 117/71, lost 4 pounds and no signs of protein/toxemia. However he is worried that Hunter is packed in my stomach really tight and thought I was contracting when I wasn't again. So he thinks Hunter may be bigger than we realize. So scan next Tuesday to get fetal weight, if it is nearing 9-10 pounds, we will do a C-section on August 7th....PAIGE!!! That is NEXT THURSDAY people! If he is say 7-8 pounds, we will keep looking for labor but we will induce at exactly 41 weeks. So in no longer than 3 weeks, Hunter will be here and we are thinking C-section because my stomach is so tight and he doesn't want to deliver the baby's head and then not be able to get the shoulder out thus leading to a very stressful situation. All I have to say is AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so excited! C'mon buddy!!! Mom, Dad, and Sissy are so excited to meet you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!! So excited!!!!! Hey, Gavin's in school starting the 11th, so I can help out if you want me. I can't wait to meet him!!! By the way, thanks for all those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see pics!!!! Im prayer for you and the baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's SOOOO close! I am so very excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see him. I wonder if he'll have curly hair??? Gabby is going to LOVE being a big sis!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin