Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Gabby Words

"Mama Take"

"Mama Do it"

"Dada Do it" sounds like Dada Doooooo it!

"Nama Do, Mama No!" apparently she only wanted Nama to brush her teeth today, it was cute:)

"Dog dog get it"

"dog dog in"

"kitty mere" (kitty come here) Gabby is so obsessed with kitty that I feel sorry for him sometimes. She just adores him and follows him everywhere.

And my favorite:

yesterday while we sat outside watching the rain, she suddenly grabbed my stomach with both hands, shook it and said loudly "KICK!" Ha ha ha I must ask her if she wants to feel Hunter kick more than I realize


One more tidbit:
If Hunter is born on the 7th, that is Paige's b-day. Today she texted me and informed me that when she turns 60, Hunter will be 30. Crazy~ I haven't even seen him yet, I can't imagine him at 30 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin