Monday, July 28, 2008

Big Weekend!

We had great fun this weekend but I have so many pictures in two different cameras that I have been dreading getting them all downloaded and just did not feel good today. So look for them in the next day or so. Friday night was the Wiggles Concert and it was SO FUN!! We had great seats and Gabby and Cousin Gavin really enjoyed it. We went with Aunt Jenn and Uncle Marc. We were in the second row and just had awesome seats!

Then Saturday was Cousin Gavin's birthday that included a trip to the Bounce house and oh did Gabby love that. Even Mama and Dada jumped. Yes, 37.5 week pregnant mama was on the inflatable jumping with the princesa. The look on Gabby's face was priceless. She had so much fun!!! We are definately going back. Then it was presents, cake and ice cream and I cheated on my diet for the first time. I just can't resist Rob's Mom's desserts. Mmmmmmm so yummy!

Pics to come!

2 comments:

  1. It's almost time!!! So excited for you guys and look how BEAUTIFUL you look!!! Can't wait until I come on here to see the pictures that the BABY IS HERE!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a blast with you guys!!! Oh, and the pudding cake thing was low sugar!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin