Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sick baby!

So yesterday, Gabby and I went to Wendy's house to go swimming and had a lot of fun. Jac and Sammy came to join us as well. Even Wendy's nephew Dylan joined in on the fun. Gabby had so much fun but I thought it was weird because when we were all eating lunch, Gabby asked to go to bed which she does ONLY when she is extremely exhausted or feeling bad.
So after struggling to keep her up in the car on the way home, she passed out for 4 hours and was acting very strange when she got up. I was just talking to her and stroking her hair and she was just looking at me smiling. Usually she is hopping off her bed right when I go in. So I went to call Rob and while we were talking she just started crying and wanted me to hold her. So I just held her and rocked her noticing how hot she felt. I took her temp and it was only 100 so I thought she just might be getting sick. I fixed her a bed on the couch and turned on Nemo when all of a sudden she started the projectile vomiting which scared us both.
She just looked up at me like whats happening Mama. I just held on to her as I have never seen her throw up ever. After that she actually seemed better but I wanted her to sleep in our bed just in case. We all fell right to bed and when I woke up to **surprise** go to the bathroom, I noticed she was blazing hot! Her temp was 103.2 so I freaked out and Rob was deep in dreamland and I couldn't get him up. I gave her Motrin and wiped her legs down with alcohol and put cool washcloths all over her.
Well wouldn't you know she woke up today feeling totally fine and fiesty! Miss energy. I came to the conclusion that she got a bout of food poisoning. Boy, kids are resilient. Long story short, she rebounded quickly!! Good thing because the Wiggles concert is tomorrow!!



Cute Sammy!

Wendy and cutie pie Zach with Gabs

the whole gang

my little princess feeling wonderful today eating "baw-berries"


Poor Daddy, he has been so exhausted this week


here is Miss Priss after her bout of throwing up so glad to have her "moo-moos"


I got both "moo-moos" Life is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin