Well I LOST FIVE POUNDS. Who knew?? I guess thats what eating no sugar will do for you. My blood pressure was an amazing 109/71 and no signs of toxemia. My pulse was still high. Of course.
So baby Hunter has officially dropped and is head down or so doc thinks in my pelvis. No signs of dilation or effacement yet. When he was checking for the heartbeat, he said, "oh you are having a contraction right now." I couldn't even feel it. It just felt tight. He thinks baby will be late. So back next week to see if any progress has been made! All looks great and Hunter is so low it feels like he is about to fall out and take my bladder with him.
He said I'm measuring well and come 38 weeks may or may not have a scan to check his size but he didn't seem worried. Last time he told me, "oh you're tall, you could push a big baby out if you needed to!" Easy for him to say! But Hunter is doing well and waiting for his grand entrance.
This Saturday, Rob and I are going to tour The Women's Hospital at Centennial to check it all out. I'm super excited!!! Can't wait to see where I'll be residing for a couple of days!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so happy to hear how well you and baby Hunter are doing! I think you will love Centennial. They were so good to me and Hannah when she was born. I am just so excited for you guys! Miss you and can't wait to see all of you soon! Tell Gabby Hannah says hello!
ReplyDeleteReading that just made my day. I'm so glad you're doing well. I'll be back in town Sunday afternoon. Do you want us to keep Gabby next Saturday afternoon and evening? We'd be happy to. It's not really Gavin's birthday, just close to it, you know. I really would enjoy doing that for you guys to spend some couple time if you want. Just let me know. Glad your sugar is good. You're taking great care of that little guy! Can't wait to meet my nephew!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!!!!And Gabby swimming is so cute!!!! Such a doll baby!
ReplyDelete