Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ultrasound Day Tomorrow!!!

Yahoo, finally my 32 week ultrasound day is tomorrow. I spent FOUR hours at the doctor today and got to have four blood draws because my glucose screening test came back high which meant onto the glucose tolerance test to check for gestational diabetes. It means no food, chugging more, this time doubly concentrated, orange syrup and going back hour after hour for blood draws. But it is over and now onto the fun stuff.

My brother Bear and my sister-in-law Jenn are coming with me to see the ultrasound since neither have seen Hunter on film yet. I'm so excited and hope to have some great 4-D photos of the little dude which I will post as soon as I get home. I will learn about my placenta and make sure it has moved up and that Hunter is growing big and strong!! I haven't had an ultrasound in TEN weeks but as Rob said I guess I have had more ultrasounds than about 99% of people so I won't complain. JUST SUPER EXCITED!!! Will post tomorrow morning when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin