Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Blog Award!



ohhhhhh WOW, my first blog award, yahoo. Sweet Leslie at http://www.guatemama-leslie.blogspot.com/ just sent me a fab blog award for being a fab hippie mommy!!! Thanks Les!!! Your blog is so fab too my dear! Check her out!

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

I am going to nominate five people who are just as fab as me!

My sister in law Jennifer who is beautiful, fab and a pretty awesome mom http://www.mistergavin.wordpress.com/

Jaime for being a fab mom to cutie Linc and a fab preggo mommy to little Everett coming in February http://www.totrodlincoln.blogspot.com/

Brandi, who is just plain fab and one of the smartest and most together people I know and has a cute little fab daughter Hannah http://www.mccain3.blogspot.com/

Rhonda who is so fab and inspirational to me and such an awesome mom! http://www.fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/

Michelle Smiles who is so fab because she is hilarious and we are living parallel lives, Hunter and Tessa are the same age and so are Sabrina and Gabby, one heartgrown and one homegrown. http://www.michellesmiles.com/

My addictions, which are know to change in a moment's notice mind you, are currently

1. Cloth diapers, wish I could afford bumgenius for both kiddos, but Hunter is getting a new more affordable collection to share with sissy for Christmas, at least thats what he is asking Santa to bring him.

2. breastfeeding, yep I went there. I just really do love it!

3. Aveda candles

4. Peppermint coffee

5. A really, really hot shower!

2 comments:

  1. OMG you are sooooo FAB!!!! LOL

    Hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are pretty fab yourself girlie! I used to call another Michelle in blog world my bizarro twin but our coincidences aren't even close to yours and mine.

    Glad the nursing is going so well. And I think it is awesome that you are cloth diapering - it intimidates me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin